Thursday, October 11, 2012

update 1 (Introduction, lack of captions)

Quincy wants to say hi B)



Heres Quincy's family 
The red head is his daughter from another girl, 
other teen is his daughter from his wife below him, 
and the lil boy is his wife's son from another man... 
long story!! 
my main focus is Quincy and Joy (= (the red head, daughter) 
i didnt expect Quincy to run back to his first baby momma after 
he caught Joy's mother cheating on him. 
so I let him marry her to be nice 
so now i gotta deal with all these animals too?! 
insane house right now 

Cat: "HI"

no doubt, 
this chair is such a life saver. 
it will forever be in one of my simmies homes

Quincy: "I need... BROWNIES!"

Quincy's ex marriage...

His two daughters from two different woman..

Esperanza 

 and Carina

Joy when she was little


 The divorce...
Joy as a kid, she stayed with Quinc (=


2 comments:

  1. Wheee! Now I can read the whole story again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. putting all these up actually brought me back a bit!
      makes me sad that this much time has already passed
      in my sims lives!

      Delete