Friday, December 14, 2012

Update 46 (captions)

Update 46

Charlie: "Do you think she noticed?"


Harper: "Wait... I got it!"

Harper: "This is my best look!"
Charlie: "You didn't even stick to the plan..."

Harper: "Hey, where ya going? Take a picture!"

I thought this was cute (;

Awwhhh poor Zahra
Too bad Quincy doesn't want you anymore
Your lose B)
Espercially since the day after her and her husband divorced
Zahra up and married another guy THE NEXT DAYYY!
this girl mann...
I have no hope for her whatsoever...

Harper: "No, I don't want to play with you"

Charlie: "Yes you dooooo"

Harper: "You didn't take a picture of my best look!"
Charlie: "Go ahead, run. You'll never get rid of me"

Military Guy: "........"

Military Guy: "Oh my gosh... my looks do kill!"

No comments:

Post a Comment