Friday, December 14, 2012

Update 50 (captions)

Update 50

Gordon: "I retired!"
Honour: "Now you know your a bum"


Honour: "I won't look like him when I'm old..."

Honour: "Right?"

Rufus: "I'm the boss 'round these parts"

Pinky: "Why are your eyes so big?"

Rufus: "......"

Rufus: "*whines* They said I would grow into them!"

Harper: "Oh no..."
*Remembers back in the day*

Harper: "I remember you..."

I saw them running after each other
and thought that this was just the cutest picture ever...
They play with each other ALL THE TIME

Harper: "You hit like a girl!"
Honour: "Your like that all the time!"

 Gordon: "Pop, lock, and drop it!"

 AGAIN... playing never ends
Pets are on high free will
I see them play so much, its super cute
glad they get along!

Harper: "Hey, isn't that Quincy's daughter... Esperanza or some--"
Honour: "Who cares"

Charlie: "I said give me my money!"

Harper: "Maybe girls will want me more when I grow up!
Honour: "You better make that your wish bud"
*and someone decided to puncture Gordon in the chest that day. No big deal*
 ....

1 comment: