Friday, March 29, 2013

Update 61 (captions)

Update 61

I love the background in this pic


Quincy: "My skin is boiling!"

Finally Selene answered the door aha...
She was working out 

...and Aster was cooking up in the kitchen

Selene: "I think... we should dance!"

Selene: "But I don't even know you, so the answer is no"

Quincy: "Oh lorrrddddd, this girl is crazy!"

Quincy: "You should let me taste your blood"

 Selene: "Is that an invitation?"

Look who walked in... Dragan :D

Dragan: "So, another vampire"

Quincy: "Correction... another GOOD looking vampire"

Dragan: "Are you on the Plasma diet?"
Quincy: "Yessss, it's like magic"

Dragan: "It's like a God!"
Quincy: "Legendary!"

Dragan: "I mean... just look at it!"
Quincy: "Oh I look at it all the time!"

Dragan: "My man!"


No comments:

Post a Comment