Tuesday, May 29, 2012

BEAUTY intro.

BEAUTY intro.

hey guys :D
we'll i decided to take an approach into a new kind of story since my PS series
lost its saves. So hopefully i can finish this one (=
let me know what you guys think!!

INTRO




“Where were you?”
Clifton’s face stayed clipped to the TV, without a change of emotion.
I looked over at him with an innocent expression not knowing what was going to happen next.
“I took a walk to the park” My voice was soft and weary.
His eyes shifted from the flick to my image “Next time let me know. You were supposed to cook breakfast”
“Oh…shoot, I totally forgot. I’m sorry” I searched his eyes anxiously for any sincerity.
“I don’t want you out tomorrow” Clifton refocused upon the TV.
I knew better than to argue with him. I had no choice but to accept and head to my small cheap room. 

I went straight to my bed and sat down in boredom. Oh how I hate this room. So many bad memories that continue its way in. I remember when I used to be happy. Back before high school started I had the most wonderful parents any little girl could ask for. They would buy the cutest clothes and the coolest toys any kid would go crazy for. All that happiness ended one rainy night, a week before I started my freshman year. My parents jumped at the chance of finally having time for a date night. They told me to behave for the babysitter and that they loved me very much. Two hours later my babysitter got the call that my parents had been in a fatal car accident. I cried that whole week. 

I was put into foster care than handed down to live with a friend of my parents. Clifton. How I got here? I have no idea, I was too young to understand any of it but here I am. Trapped and never coming out. I never even made one single good friend in high school. I was mostly picked on for my weight as I gained more and more as my parent’s death haunted me endlessly. I just felt broken and hopeless.
Maybe I deserve to be treated this way. That I need to accept being sexually abused by Clifton. For being so useless and… over-weight. I can’t stand to even look at myself in the mirror. 

My ears perked up as I heard the creak to the stairs behind my closed door. I took a deep breath and exhaled…

Just as expected, there he was. My nose wrinkled up as I could smell alcohol leaving his lips. It’s almost like he always gets drunk so the guilt isn’t over bearing for him. The only thing is, I don’t forget. I never forget.

6 comments:

  1. Hello again! Found this in my blogger updates and I am glad I did! It was short and sweet and leaves a lot to look forward to! I do like these kind of stories, so you can add a reader to this one! Sorry about losing your save file, i know that must have sucked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awhh yayy!!
      haha thank you Aeon :D
      awesome to hear ahah
      how are you anyways??

      and yeah it does suck a lil' =/
      but just means i get to make a new story (;

      Delete
  2. Doing good actually, I was without a computer for awhile but I have one again so doing great! Also there is always something special about starting on a new story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh what happened to your computer?!
      going without one can really suck =P
      yes it issss(= lets me escape reality a little bit

      Delete
  3. Hiya! Saw your topic over at Sims Writers' Block.
    This seems a really great story. It is so different from the usual ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you s0 much!
      haha
      This story randomly popped into
      my head one day
      ha so i just had to write it out
      and so far im sticking with it (=

      Delete