Friday, March 29, 2013

Update 63 (captions)

UPDATE 63

Cassius came home...


Harper: "Hi, you're pretty!

 Selene: "I'm a good dancer too!"

Cassius: "If you take blood, out of this hand, you will blow up. Just saying"

Quincy: "Are you mocking me?"

 Weird lady: "YOU'RE TEETH ARE SCARIER THAN MY OUTFIT"

Dragan: "Hey... you were in MikeZumi's game!"

Guy: "Yesss...."

Guy: "And I'm still gorgeous"

Guy: "We should form a Guy band"

Dragan: "We'll..."

Dragan: "As long as I get to bring my Plasma juice with me"

Ohhh Selene...

Selene: "Ughh, I can't fly any longer"
Harper: "I'll take your wings"

Aster: "Dragan is so cute... I just can't look at him!"
That girl keeps following Dragan around D:<

 Aster: "I wonder if I should make that girl disappear... forever"

No comments:

Post a Comment