Thursday, January 24, 2013

This was supposed to be update 46

UPDATE 46

My horse family...
As you can see I'm STILL having problems with the horse genetics
The foals only looking like the mother
and their biological father is listed as 'step father'
WHAT. THE. HECK.


Joy: "Harper, you're awfully quiet today..."
Honour: "He got rejected by a girl!"

Joy: *laughs* you did?"
Harper: "You guys suck"                                                                                                                                
 Harper: "I don't understand... I used all of dads moves"
Joy: "We'll, there was your mistake"

These bees make me itch O.O

MY FAMILY IS BACK IN LP :D
Zahra: "You always win!"

Charlie: "Because I'm awesome"

I don't even know what to think about this :/

No comments:

Post a Comment