Thursday, January 24, 2013

UPDATE 52 (CAPTIONS)

UPDATE 52

So Pinky became Honour's puppy B)



Guy: "I dedicate this to everyone who came to see a star today! and a 1.. and a 2... and a 1,2,3,4!"

And the crowd goes wild!

Pinky: "I'm your biggest fan!"

 Harper: "I'm not a wuss... I'm not a wuss!"

Honour: "I'll show that Guy!"

Honour: "I'll show him what he's missing out on..."

Harper: "When it comes to you, everyone wants to miss out on it"

Pinky: "Watch me nija kick her expression right off her face"

You guys notice anything?
anything at all?
look at the picture...
what do you see?
are you looking?
see anything...weird?
We'll when I took this I saw
that guy in the background with the yellow shirt.
I thought it was hecka creepy.
Like someone trying to stalk Charlie and his awesomeness O.o



2 comments:

  1. Cute update! I love pinky. Honour doesn't get a break. I'm following you here now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks for visiting my thread!
      Poor Honour will never get a break :D
      What would her life be without breaks?!
      ahah {;

      Delete