Thursday, November 1, 2012

Update 17 (captions)

Update 17

Honour: "Grandpa... you are way cooler than my dad"


Honour: "Ha! You can't even walk! I knew you were lame"
Harper: "I ca crawl faster than you witch"

Gordon: "I want to be a vampire"
Quincy: "You can barely handle your children..."

Quincy: "Attack of the tornado!"

Quincy: "Come on Honour, give them the FACE. 1..2..3!"

Harper: "I vote to be unrelated to Honour"

Gordon: "Babe...just imagine.What if... we didn't have kids!"

Joy: :What if, I didn't have you!"
Gordon: "No quit playing around" whispers "I don't think they are ours"

Joy: "I'll give you five seconds to leave the room before I drop kick you"

Honour: "Look who's finally growing up"
Harper: "See, I'm good"

Honour: "Now move"
Harper: "No! I can walk faster! See, see! Can't touch this!"

No comments:

Post a Comment