Friday, November 2, 2012

Update 22 (captions)

Update 22

(A girl Quincy has his eyes on, of course the maid)
Girl: "BLAHH, BLAHHH, BLAHHH...BLAHH!"


Quincy: "So... can I suck your blood?"

Hershey had another foal, Reeses, and she is an exact clone of her mother too! >:/
This whole genetics with the horses doesn't want to work with me...

Harper and Honour are big kids now B)
Gordon: "Babe, do you always have to make faces?"

Hershey, Snickers, or Reeses peed...

One of Quincy's other daughters had a son, Tarik,
and he is the one that got Quincy's vampire genetics.
how weird =/

Harper: "Hey, you just made it rain!"

Joy: "You didn't grow up too bad missy"

Honour: "I look smexier than you woman"

Honour: "If I squeeze you hard enough, would your head pop off? ...hmmm..."

Honour: "What"

Quincy: "I know I'm flamin' hot, you don't got to say it twice"

No comments:

Post a Comment