Friday, November 2, 2012

Update 23 (captions)

Update 23

Honour: "Okay here's the deal. You distract Harper, and than I'll tackle and pin him down"



Quincy: "hahahahah *snort*"

Honour: "I'm serious"

Quincy: "How about we go get ice cream instead"

Honour: "YEESSSSSS!"

Harper: "Please don't bite me..."

Gordon: "Do I look fat to you?"

Harper: "If I say yes, would that make you feel better?"


Quincy: "The sun is the devil..."
Honour: "Do you think if you stayed out here long enough you would blow up?!"

Harper: "Yupp... I'ma prince"

Honour: "And it is my destiny to destroy you!"

Harper: "That's cute"

Honour: "I'll show you cute! *growls*"

Maid: "AAHHHH!"
Harper: "He's just mad because I sentenced him to exile"

Maid: "I knew she didn't love me... I knew it!"
Honour: "I should go give him something to scream about"

Honour: "5 bucks i can make him pee his pants"
Harper: "Deal"

Gordon: "What if... I was THIS big?!"

Gordon: "Hmmmm..."

Harper: "Now... to find my queen!"


No comments:

Post a Comment