Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Update 39 (captions)

Update 39

Quincy: "BBLLAARRGGGHHHHH... BLLLAARRRRBLLAAHHHHH ARRGHHH!"


Gordon: "Hey Quincy, can I have some?"

Joy: "Gordon, It's blood"
Gordon: "BLAHH BLAHHH"

Joy: "I hope your eyes get stuck like that"
Gordon: "Fine Quincy, don't give me any!"

Gordon: "I'm just ganna go to my room and pout"

Gordon: "Heyy! who are you?"

Some guy: I'm Honour's...um... friend"
Quincy: "hehehe"

Gordon: "Quincy... he's got better hair than me!"
Quincy" .... "

(BUFFY I THOUGHT OF YOU WHEN I SAW THIS!)
Clark: "I MISS MY EMMY! WHERE ART THOU MY EMMY?!"

Honour: "So... you think I'm cute?"

Some guy: "Of course"

Honour: "W'ell... um..."

Honour: "I don't think that's good enough for me"

Honour: "But you really do think I'm cute?"

Harper: "She pees in her bed"

No comments:

Post a Comment